- Use the zoom options in the Chrome menu to make everything on a webpage larger or smaller.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Find the "Zoom" section in the menu and choose one of the following options:
- Click to make everything on the page larger. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl and + (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘ + (Mac).
- Click to make everything smaller. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl and - (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘ - (Mac).
-To go into full-screen mode, click. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts F11 (Windows and Linux) and⌘-Shift-F (Mac). If you're using Chrome OS, you can also press at the top of your keyboard.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Adjusting zoom in chrome browser - Other
Did you find this article useful?
Delegate access: Levels of permissionWhen you invite other people to access your account, you can set one of these access levels to control what these...
As an account owner, you can cancel access for any delegate at any time.> Click into your GoDaddy account.01> Account Settings02> Delegate Ac...