- Go to your website builder
- Click on blocks and the blocks section select footers
- Drag into the canvas your preference footers
- Leave oppressed facebook button and click on detail editor
- On detail editor, you have three options ( style, link, icons)
- Pick on link options, copy the link from your Facebook and put on the square
- Finally, apply a change
- Go to Preview in the part right up of your screen to verify the function
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Add footers to your websites - Heyluu Sites
How to do to add footers to your websites
Did you find this article useful?
Add your own domain to your sites and set up an "A"-type DNS record into your domain control panel or DNS management.Instructions> Go to Site Setti...
Blocks sectionIs where you have available blocks that are already designed by the Heyluu Team. You can drag and drop them to your pages and also ...
How to do for edit your text on Heyluu Sites Go to your website builder Click on blocks, select and drag into de canvas Edit your text when you s...
How to use Heyluu Sites for duplicate your blocks Go to your website builder Click on blocks and choose your preferences Drag on into the canvas&...
How to delete your blocks Go to your website builder Choose any block Drag on the canvas your block Look the right part up in your s...